Giuseppe Fatiga graduated with honours from the University of Turin in 2000, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, starting and continuing to practice acupuncture and auriculotherapy. He obtained his diploma in General Medicine in 2003, qualified as an ultrasound technician at the SIUMB School in 2011 and gained his Diploma in Acupuncture from the CSTNF School of Turin in 2016. The same year, he discovered two new auricular points that work effectively on chronic low back pain, the “LBP points”. He also works as a ultrasonographer and a general practitioner in Turin. He has written “Curare l’ansia con l’agopuntura” and “L’agopuntura e l’auricoloterapia nelle patologie dei tendini”, both published in Italian by NOI Edizioni, in 2017 and 2020 respectively.
- The Neurophysiology Of Anxiety
- Evidence Of The Effectiveness Of Acupuncture In The Treatment Of Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiety In Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Psychic Entities
- Zangfu In Anxiety Disorders
- Acupoint Categories In Tcm
- Acupoints: Clinical Indications
- Syndromic Presentations
- Acupuncture In Clinical Practice
- Integrating Acupuncture And Neuroscience
- Auricular Acupuncture
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.